Powered by Blogger.

My top 6 favourite pink toned lipsticks



Over the last few years, I have really discovered what tones and colours in lipsticks suit me and which do not. I thought I'd share my top favourite neutral toned pinks that I wear the most from day to day. I'm mostly into neutral brown toned pinks as they look the most natural and flattering on my skin tone. Most of the lipstick shades that I have included in this post are very similar, with slight differences in colour within their undertones. If you have similar skin tone to myself (Fair/Olive toned) and are looking for a matte neutral pink shade in a lipstick, then my recommendations may be of some help. All the shades included in this post are good quality and last a very good amount of time. Obviously the high end ones last much longer than the high street ones, however they are all worth purchasing in terms of their selling price. 

Bobby Brown - Tawny pink (£23.00)

Mac - Mehr (£16.50)

Mac - Twig (£16.50)

Revlon Matte Balm - Sultry (£7.99)

L'Oreal Matte Addiction Lipstick - 640 Erotique (£6.99)

Charlotte Tilbury - Amazing Grace  (£24.00)

Click on the name to purchase item on the official website.




Swatches in order of the lipsticks named above; 
(From left to right: Bobby Brown, Mac Mehr, Mac Twig, Revlon, L'Oreal, Charlotte Tilbury) 



No comments