Powered by Blogger.

Zara fragrance dupes for CHLOE / YSL Black Opium


Since a very young age, I have always had a thing for fragrances. I like to smell good, I like to have people around me smell good and hope that the rest of the world smells good too, always (HAHA). I am a huge fan of Zara, I love all their fashion collections that are brought out every season and I know a lot of people out there who would also agree with me. Although I own a lot of designer brands for fragrances, I like to wear something slightly less priced for day to day wear, and recently I have been quite intrigued by fragrances that Zara have to offer.



I first picked up a Zara fragrance back in 2015, called 'Apple Juice'. It had an amazing sweet/fruity smell and was perfect for summer. Later I went on to buy 'Red Vanilla' which was very musky/warm/sweet which I loved using around winter. Most recently, I have been using two fragrances by Zara which I have been hugely impressed by. I am amazed by the quality, the price of the perfumes and the fact that they resemble two very well known designer brands. If you really like Chloe or YSL Black Opium and want to invest in something cheaper for everyday use, I would highly recommend the perfumes described below. 

POWDERY MAGNOLIA: 
Is simply the best and possibly the only dupe for Chloe (Eau De Parfum). It is described as a floral fragrance launched by Zara in 2014. The top note is bergamot; middle notes are magnolia and rose; base notes are amber and musk, which are very similar to the notes that Chloe has. 

Zara Powdery Magnolia (100ml)- £12.99
Chloe (75ml)- £82.00  

GARDENIA: 
Is the most closest dupe and again possibly the only one I have come across that smells like YSL Black Opium (Eau De Parfum). Gardenia is described as an oriental floral fragrance launched by Zara this year 2017, it also has really nice packaging with a cute little metallic case/holder. The top notes are raspberry, bergamot, lemon, tangerine and peach; middle notes are jasmine, white flowers and gardenia; base notes are patchouli, cashmere wood, vanilla, cedar and musk. Resembling very much YSL black opium perfume, except slightly sweeter. 

Gardenia (100ml) - £12.99
YSL Black Opium (90ml) -  £87.00

3 comments

  1. Hi Mehar,

    We are a digital marketing agency with our head quarters in the UK and offices in Dubai and KSA. We are always on a look out for fresh talent to write/blog about some of the brands we work with in the retail and fashion sector.

    We came across your blog based on some tools and tags we use to identify potential bloggers, and must say you write pretty well. Please do drop us a note on info@xploredms.com should this be of any interest at your end. Perhaps we can discuss possible opportunities as and when they arise in the near future.

    Many thanks,

    Xplore DMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reaching out, I emailed on the email address you have provided in your comment.

    ReplyDelete